Do I get a certification for passing the exam?
You receive the Skin, Wound, and Ostomy Care (SWOC) Certification upon passing the exam.
Is the exam accredited?
The exam is accredited by the International Certification and Accreditation Council.
What do I need to do to be qualified to take this exam?
You need to take the SWOC online-course or have taken our course before and are a nurse who needs to renew their certification.
Is there a time limit for the exam?
You have two (2) hours to complete the exam.
How many questions are on the exam?
There are 100 questions on the exam.
What is the exam format?
The exam is all multiple choice.
What platform will this exam be given?
The exam will be given using Caveon’s software SEI. More information on this will be available shortly.
When do I take the exam?
There are certain dates and times that the exam is available. There are three (3) slots per date and time.
1. To view the schedule please
2. Select from the available (green) slots.
3. Once you have selected, please
click here to email our cordinator, Kevin, and confrim your reservation (email@example.com.)
*Please note: Only those who have paid are able to reserve their exam time.
How do I take the exam?
You will take the exam using Caveon’s software SEI. You will be emailed a link for the exam as well as a Zoom link for you to meet your proctor the week of the course. There will be instructions for the exam in the email.
How long is the certification valid?
The certification is valid for 3 years.
What do I need to take the exam?
To take the exam, you will need to have the following:
1. Laptop or Desktop computer with an internet connection (Phone or Tablet options are not acaliable for the online exam)
2. Windows 7 or higher, macOS 10.11 or higher, Chrome 58 or higher
3. A working built-in or external webcam and microphone.
4. A browser with pop-up blocker disabled
5. A form of government-issued identification (passport, drivers license, ID)